Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Service Enterprise Information Session - Fall 2019 Cohort
Is it time to take volunteer engagement at your organization to the next level?
Service Enterprise can get you there.
This national certification program empowers organizations to increase their impact by leveraging skills of volunteers, expanding the culture of volunteerism and engaging senior leadership. More than 50 organizations across Minnesota have already been certified as Service Enterprises - don’t miss out on this cost-effective opportunity to grow your volunteer impact.
Through Service Enterprise, your organization will have access to:
This online Information Session will provide you with background on the Service Enterprise model, details about participating in the upcoming cohort, prerequisites for online training participation, and benefits your organization can realize through working towards certification.
- A research-based assessment of existing organizational volunteer engagement practices.
- Up to 16 hours of team-based change management training offered in a cohort model with 4 to 8 other organizations.
- NEW for this cohort - training will be offered in a webinar format to maximize time for your team to participate.
- Individualized coaching to address unique organizational opportunities and challenges.
- National certification signifying the organization’s commitment and proficiency in leveraging the time and talent of volunteers to meet the social mission of the organization.
A link for the webinar will be sent out with the meeting confirmation; if you are not able to join this meeting live, a recording of the session will be sent out after the meeting.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM