Minnesota Alliance for Volunteer Advancement (MAVA) recognizes that every organization has different needs for improving and innovating their volunteer engagement systems. We work with many nonprofits, schools, government and community organizations to provide customized trainings and consultation services to help you take your volunteer engagement to the next level.
MAVA's Customized Training
MAVA's Volunteer Management Consultation
Contract with MAVA for consultation on building effective engagement of volunteers. MAVA has a consultation package that includes an assessment of organizational volunteer program practices and resources for building volunteer engagement.
Consultation can also be arranged for:
- Developing a volunteer engagement work plan
- Energizing and improving volunteer engagement
- Revamping volunteer engagement for the new volunteer workforce
- Developing a volunteer program manual
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in volunteerism
- Most aspects of volunteer management
Contact Holly Daniels, MAVA's Training Director, at email@example.com to discuss your training and consulting needs and learn how MAVA can help you reach your goals.