Please register here
for this special day by Friday, December 1. You do not need to work for a nonprofit or register a team of three to benefit from this day of learning and action. You can do so, however, to receive great savings (bring your supervisor and a top organizational decision-maker).
We will share results of MAVA’s study about how volunteer engagement leaders compare to other similar professionals and answer these questions:
- Why does our profession lack salary equity?
- Why do we have persistent challenges in terms of being siloed, lacking buy-in, not feeling valued and respected?
- Why don’t we generally serve on executive leadership teams?
- Why don’t we generally serve on strategic planning committees?
- Why is volunteerism typically not featured in an organization's strategic plan?
- Why is our position seen as narrow even though volunteerism is intrinsic to every part of the organization?
We will also connect with peers from other organizations and explore some actions that can be taken to address these issues. Join us to enjoy great networking opportunities and great food, meet some inspirational award winners, and get some business updates from MAVA. We hope to see you there!