Where is the pathway to “becoming a leader that others want to follow”? It’s all about what you exude and what you create around you. There are four key elements people will be assessing: your personal character, the chemistry you create with others, your competency to do the job, and the culture you develop within the organization. But it all starts with you… What’s it like to be on the other side of you? What do people hear and see when they are around you? What is the impact of your influence?
Casting Vision & Leading Organizational Change: Elements that Successful Leaders Fully Understand About Themselves and Those Around Them.
- Five Voices: dealing with 5 divergent viewpoints along with their needs, strengths, and faults
- Behavior Drivers: factors that make up our leadership behaviors
- Communicating Vision: no one voice can sway the whole group
- Leading Change: a strategy for winning the late adapters
- Build the Bridge: providing needed motivation and security to move the group forward
- Pass the Baton: identifying the skills that are needed at this time
Workshop is led by Jeff Dorman, Senior Associate, Giant Worldwide. Jeff has more than 20 years’ experience recruiting, training, and managing volunteers as a Lutheran Pastor. More recently he has been helping people resolve conflict through Dorman Mediation (2010-2015) and currently conducts leadership consulting in the business and non-profit worlds with Giant Worldwide.
The St. Cloud State University location is a satellite location for the main training being offered in Minneapolis. Participants will be connected to the presenter via videoconferencing technology. All small group work and discussion will be completed with the participants assembled in St. Cloud.
Organizations currently enrolled in the Service Enterprise Initiative who have not completed their 10 hours of consulting may send 7 staff members to this workshop free of charge. 10% discount for all organizational staff if the organization enrolls for the winter or summer 2016 Service Enterprise Initiative.
Questions? Contact Karmit Bulman at email@example.com.